Currently our core source code is private, however there are additional
ways that you can help us to improve.
We use GitHub to track bugs and suggestions for the platform.
If you think you have found one then please:
- Create a Fiddle that shows the error occurring, if possible.
- Share your example / problem with others, this will help us to
evaluate the scope of the issue.
- Check against the list of open issues to ensure
that this has not been reported already.
- As a result, if you feel your bug is valid, please create a new
- We welcome your suggestions for the platform - however, please be aware
that we have a firm roadmap for its continued development. The best way
to share your suggestion is to create create a new
We use the jsFiddle-issues issue system for the live site and all
jsFiddle related problems.
This documentation is a work in progress. Please feel free to contribute.